Welcome! We're pleased to share our love of gardening. On these pages you’ll find our club’s activities and events, and see all we do to benefit our community.
Founded in 1931
We are one of the oldest member clubs in the California Garden Clubs, Inc. (CGCI) family with more than 150 men and women dedicated to creating and promoting an interest in:
- floral and landscape design;
- conservation and preservation of natural resources; and
- civic and environmental responsibility.
We are a member of National Garden Clubs, Inc., and Pacific Region Garden Clubs, Inc. We are also a Charter Member to California Garden Clubs, Inc., Palomar District.
We have affiliations to Fallbrook's Chamber of Commerce, Beautification Alliance, Historical Society, and Land Conservancy.
- member education through speakers, workshops, tours, and field trips;
- the opportunity for community involvement and civic beautification;
- public education through flower shows and garden tours;
- scholarships; and
- creating lasting friendships while having fun!
Fallbrook is located in the beautiful, rolling hills of north San Diego County and our Mediterranean climate allows us to grow almost anything.
Come share the fruits of our labors!
Colors: Coral and Green
Logo: Singing Goldfinch perched on a Marigold
Newsletter: The Garden Chirp
Objective: To create and promote interest in horticulture, floral and landscape design, and plant and bird life, and to encourage civic and environmental responsibility
Fallbrook Garden Club
P.O. Box 1702, Fallbrook CA 92088-1702