This recipe makes one pint of pickled pepperoncini peppers.
20-24 Pepperoncini Peppers
1 Coriander Seed
½ Clove of Garlic
½ Bay Leaf
½ Cup Water
½ Cup Vinegar
1 tsp. Sugar
1½ tsp. Canning/Pickling Salt
• Use a sharp knife to poke 1 or 2 holes in each pepperonicini before placing them into a pint canning jar.
• Add the coriander, peppercorn, bay leaf, and garlic to the jar.
• In a pan combine the water, vinegar, sugar, and salt and bring to a boil.
• Pour the vinegar mixture into the jar to cover the peppers.
• Allow the jar to cool slightly before adding a lid and refrigerating.
• The peppers will be ready to eat or use in recipes in 2-4 weeks.
Submitted by Joanne Ferguson from Blessings Overflowing